A chance to explore your opportunities in one of the world’s fastest growing Logistics Company. In Damco, we strive to create value for our customers through our global reach and local knowledge. We put our customers first, understand their business, and develop solutions to meet their unique needs by proactively driving improvements and collaborations with our customers.
The means of developing yourself into a well-rounded professional and the scale and global scope it takes for you to achieve even your most ambitious career goals. A great career path, both for generalists and for specialists in a wide array of fields.
What you will do
- Supporting sales team, to provide quotation on customers freehand
- Working on Global Tender provide standard rate submission for Ocean
- Sending Sales Leads information to overseas on behalf Sales Team
- Managing Contract repository and Local folder to ensure Contract/Quotation and Handover file are in place. And sending alert to sales team on soon to expired quotation, from quotation tracker
- Supporting sales team in cleaning up data quality issue which recorded in weekly Regional report
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree
- Fresh graduates or final year college student
- No work experience required
- 4 month-Internship position(s) available
- Familiar with Ms. Excel and Macro
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2018, 6:00 pm