As part of the realization of its commitments to develop Indonesian national workforce, ConocoPhillips Indonesia (COPI) provides opportunities for students of tertiary educational institutions Indonesia to carry out Practical Work and Research Program.
Internship Program is a pre-career development program with no condition of pre-employment to accommodate recent graduate of Diploma (D3/D4) Degree and above (S1, S2, S3) which are designed to give participants 1 to 3 months of real working experience.
This program is separate from the Petrotech/Business/Operation Apprenticeship.
What You Will Do
Support HR Staffing & Development Group in carrying several activities below:
- Manpower support tender (review tender submission, coordinate review meetings, clarification, and bid sessions).
- Technical Support Service contract transition (preparation for contract close-out and new contract implementation).
- Job description database (PIC for document upload and support for handling technical questions).
- Recruitment process (review applications, schedule interview, and coordinate documentation), including Apprenticeship program.
- Education program (monitoring and review application, recipient analysis).
- Employee engagement program (mainly to prepare the campaign material, assist in logistic preparation or execution).
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates of Bachelor Degree (maximum 6 months period from graduation/thesis defense date).
- Majoring in social sciences with minimum GPA 3.0 of 4.00 or 77,5 of 100; however background must be aligned with ConocoPhillips’ business needs.
- Graduated from university with an A accreditation (domestic) or listed in Top 100 world rank universities (international) is preferable.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Proficient with computer system/Windows application.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong customer service skills and orientation.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm