As part of realization of its commitments to develop Indonesian national workforce, ConocoPhillips Indonesia (COPI) provides opportunities for students of tertiary educational institutions Indonesia to carry out Practical Work and Research Program.
Internship Program is a pre-career development program with no condition of pre-employment to accommodate recent graduate of Diploma (D3/D4) Degree and above (S1, S2, S3) which designed to give participants 1 to 3 months of real working experience. This program separate from the Petrotech/Business/Operation Apprenticeship.
What you will do
- Support technical enhancement of project database
- Support technical update of project guideline and procedures
- Support technical improvement of project website
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates of minimum Bachelor Degree from Information Technology major
- Possess minimum GPA 3.0 of 4.00 or 77,5 of 100; however background must be aligned with
- ConocoPhillips’ business needs.
- Graduated from university with an A accreditation (domestic) or listed in Top 100 world rank universities (international),
- Special skill set on Database System Development and Ms.Excel
- Excellence computer and writing skills
- Fluent in English (oral and writing).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:11th Jul 2018, 6:00 pm