As part of realization of its commitments to develop Indonesian national workforce, ConocoPhillips Indonesia (COPI) provides opportunities for students of tertiary educational institutions Indonesia to carry out Practical Work and Research Program. Internship Program is a pre-career development program with no condition of pre-employment to accommodate recent graduate of Diploma (D3/D4) Degree and above (S1, S2, S3) which designed to give participants 1 to 3 months of real working experience. This program separate from the Petrotech/Business/Operation Apprenticeship.
What you will do
- Setting up all Small Project communication into Small Project SharePoint site to maximize the use of share point and support company's goals on open and transparent communication.
- Weekly and monthly report update into share point site
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates of minimum Bachelor Degree with Information Technology
- Majoring in any relevant fields with minimum GPA 3.0 of 4.00 or 77,5 of 100; however background must be aligned with ConocoPhillips’ business needs.
- Graduated from university with an A accreditation (domestic) or listed in Top 100 world rank universities (international),
- Special skill set on web developer for system intranet
- Excellence computer and writing skills
- Fluent in English (oral and writing).
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.