As part of realization of its commitments to develop Indonesian national workforce, ConocoPhillips Indonesia (COPI) provides opportunities for students of tertiary educational institutions Indonesia to carry out Practical Work and Research Program.
Internship Program is a pre-career development program with no condition of pre-employment to accommodate recent graduate of Diploma (D3/D4) Degree and above (S1, S2, S3) which designed to give participants 1 to 3 months of real working experience. This program separate from the Petrotech/Business/Operation Apprenticeship.
What you will do
- Assist on day today Information Management activities.
- Register and upload document to livelink including preparation for storage to central file.
- Arrange, monitoring and tracking document distribution and schedule for workshop activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates of minimum Bachelor Degree; or those with maximum of 6 months relevant working experience.
- Majoring in Technical Industry, with minimum GPA 3.0 of 4.00 or 77,5 of 100; however background must be aligned with ConocoPhillips’ business needs.
- Graduated from university with an A accreditation (domestic) or listed in Top 100 world rank universities (international) is preferable.
- Fluent in English (oral and writing).
- Proficient with computer system/Windows application.
- Job Type:Internships
Operations, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:20th February 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.