As part of realization of its commitments to develop Indonesian national workforce, ConocoPhillips Indonesia (COPI) provides opportunities for students of tertiary educational institutions Indonesia to carry out Practical Work and Research Program.
Internship Program is a pre-career development program with no condition of pre-employment to accommodate recent graduate of Diploma (D3/D4) Degree and above (S1, S2, S3) which designed to give participants 1 to 3 months of real working experience. This program separate from the Petrotech/Business/Operation Apprenticeship.
What you will do
Task Assignment in HSE function:
- Preparing data for reporting various HSE subjects.
- Preparing Air Emission Calculation Data Report.
- Input data to online reporting system.
- Assisting Environmental Engineer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates of minimum Bachelor Degree with Environmental Engineering/MIPA (Biological, Chemical) ; or those with maximum of 6 months relevant working experience.
- Majoring in any relevant fields with minimum GPA 3.0 of 4.00 or 77,5 of 100; however background must be aligned with ConocoPhillips’ business needs.
- Graduated from university with an A accreditation (domestic) or listed in Top 100 world rank universities (international).
- Advance in Ms. Excel.
- Fluent in English (oral and writing).
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:20th February 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.