As part of realization of its commitments to develop Indonesian national workforce, ConocoPhillips Indonesia (COPI) provides opportunities for students of tertiary educational institutions Indonesia to carry out Practical Work and Research Program. Internship Program is a pre-career development program with no condition of pre-employment to accommodate recent graduate of Diploma (D3/D4) Degree and above (S1, S2, S3) which designed to give participants 1 to 3 months of real working experience. This program separate from the Petrotech/Business/Operation Apprenticeship.
What you will do
- Assisting media placement, contents and administrative task - in liaison with media agency
- Assisting preparation and execution of Family Gathering
- Assisting preparation and execution of IPA Convex 2018
- Assisting to re-organizing media database
- Assisting souvenirs arrangement: ideas and production
- Assisting development and production of COPI TV
- Assisting re-published and production inhouse online magazine
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates of minimum Bachelor Degree with Communication.
- Majoring in any relevant fields with minimum GPA 3.0 of 4.00 or 77,5 of 100; however background must be aligned with ConocoPhillips’ business needs.
- Graduated from university with an A accreditation (domestic) or listed in Top 100 world rank universities (international),
- Excellence computer and writing skills
- Fluent in English (oral and writing).
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:24th April 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.