As part of the realization of its commitments to develop Indonesian national workforce, ConocoPhillips Indonesia (COPI) provides opportunities for students of tertiary educational institutions Indonesia to carry out Practical Work and Research Program.
Internship Program is a pre-career development program with no condition of pre-employment to accommodate recent graduate of Diploma (D3/D4) Degree and above (S1, S2, S3) which are designed to give participants 1 to 3 months of real working experience. This program separate from the Petrotech/Business/Operation Apprenticeship.
What You Will Do
Task Assignment in HSE Department:
- Preparing data for routine report to government.
- Input data to online external report (Ministry of Environment).
- Assist in preparing data for extension permit process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates of Bachelor Degree (maximum 6 months period from graduation/thesis defense date).
- Majoring in Environmental Engineering with minimum GPA 3.0 of 4.00 or 77,5 of 100; however background must be aligned with ConocoPhillips’ business needs.
- Graduated from university with an A accreditation (domestic) or listed in Top 100 world rank universities (international) is preferable.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Proficient with computer system/Windows application.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2019, 6:00 pm