As part of realization of its commitments to develop Indonesian national workforce, ConocoPhillips Indonesia (COPI) provides opportunities for students of tertiary educational institutions Indonesia to carry out Internship Program.
Internship Program is a pre-career development program with no condition of pre-employment to accommodate recent graduate of Diploma (D3/D4) Degree and above (S1, S2, S3) which designed to give participants 1 to 3 months of real working experience. This program separate from the Petrotech/Business/Operation Apprenticeship.
What you will do
Task Assignment in Wells & Project Department:
- Learn invoice process flow
- Prepare invoice services calculation
- Prepare team KPI and weekly report
- Prepare contract depletion
- Remapping actual SAP cost to department cost tracker
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates of minimum Bachelor Degree with Accounting major (maximum 6 months from graduation date)
- Minimum GPA 3.0 of 4.00 or 77,5 of 100; however background must be aligned with ConocoPhillips’ business needs.
- Graduated from university with an A accreditation (domestic) or listed in Top 100 world rank universities (international)
- Excellent computer and writing skills
- Fluent in English (oral and writing)
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:2nd October 2018, 6:00 pm