You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi’s Operations & Technology Group is looking for full-time Analysts to join the team in Asia Pacific. Operations and Technology plays a central role in driving value for Citi and its clients. O&T provides a foundation for technology, processes and people that enables Citi to achieve its day-to-day operational and its long-term growth goals. As measured by transaction volumes and customer touch points alone, O&T is one of the largest business areas in the company.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Learn through structured on-the-job training/ rotations
- Participate in a wide array of internal and/or external programs designed to help you gain business knowledge; technical skills; and interpersonal skills
- Benefit from the experience of having an experienced mentor/Analyst buddy
- Receive structured performance reviews and evaluation
- Broaden your exposure through participation in local/regional taskforces
- Receive ongoing support from a dedicated Program Manager
What you will do
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The Full Time Operations and Technology (O&T) Analyst Program trains and cultivates key players in today's changing economic environment. You can look forward to a structured 12 month program comprising of development-focused rotations, continuous skills training, dedicated mentorship, and access to experienced leaders. Developing your career in our program will enable you to grow quickly into positions of responsibility and help you to achieve your professional ambitions. The full time program typically commences in July with intensive training that will provide essential skills knowledge as well as a comprehensive orientation to Citi's culture. After initial training, participants will rotate within O&T business areas to gain a comprehensive understanding of Citi.The Program is demanding and your learning curve will be steep. You will constantly be faced with new challenges. You are embarking on your career at a time when Asia Pacific is growing in influence.
Required Skills and Abilities
We want to hear from you if...
- A recent graduate or final year student with an Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree; in any discipline; from a top academic institution graduating with a minimum GPA of 3.2/4 or above or 2nd upper class honours, equivalent.
- You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills
- You have a keen interest process, technology innovation and banking industry
Who we think will be a great fit...
If you are highly motivated and results-oriented; the O&T Full Time Analyst Program is a great step forward in your career. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; we are hiring analysts who want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following: (1) Excellent analytical; communication; and interpersonal skills (2) Ability to think creatively, a problem solver who offers solution on how to process business efficiently (3) Flexible and adaptable in a challenging and fast-paced environment (4) Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:2nd October 2018, 6:00 pm