You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility and career growth is not a question of if; but when. Citi is looking for Analysts to join the Global Consumer Bank (GCB) full time program. Nearly half of GCB's revenue is created outside of North America and growth efforts are strategically focused on the top 100 U.S. cities as well as emerging markets and where our target client segments are thriving.
Your time here will look something like this...
The Full Time Consumer Banking Analyst Program is dedicated to giving future business leaders a complete view of Citi's Consumer Banking business. Through rotations and career development planning, Analysts can expect to finish the program with deep expertise in Consumer Banking as well as operational intricacies of Citi. Rotations could be within these business areas:
- Retail Banking
- Consumer Lending
- Digital Banking
- Marketing Products
- Sales and Distribution
- Operations & Technology
- Risk Management
You will also build skills in:
- Strategic Thinking
- Sales and Marketing
What you will do
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The Full Time Consumer Banking Analyst Program trains and cultivates key players in today's changing economic environment. You can look forward to a structured 24 month program comprising development-focused rotations, continuous skills training, dedicated mentorship, and access to regional best practices. Developing your career in our program will enable you to grow quickly into positions of responsibility and help you to achieve your professional ambitions. The full time program typically commences with intensive training that will provide essential skills knowledge as well as a comprehensive orientation to Citi's culture. After initial training, participants will rotate across business areas to gain a comprehensive understanding of Citi.
Required Skills and Abilities
We want to hear from you if...
- A recent graduate or final year student with an Undergraduate or Master’s degree; in any discipline; from a top academic institution graduating with a minimum GPA of 3.2 or above /4.0 or at least 2nd upper class honours, equivalent
- You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills
- You have a strong understanding of the global banking landscape and place a priority on client service
- You have knowledge of at least one Asian language (preferred; but not required)
Who we think will be a great fit...
Extensive work experience is not a requirement; but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking; and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn; and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred; but not required)
- Strong communication; planning; and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.