What You Will Do
- Achieve technical, professional and personal growth through a structured program.
- Learn from a globally recognized organization with exposure to industry leaders.
- Secure access to an exciting career path supported by a strong culture of internal recruitment and progression.
- Operate within a global network including engaging with other graduates.
- Work in challenging, diverse and inclusive environments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Building/Quantity Surveying Engineering.
- Interested candidates must have interest to pursue a career in the construction industry.
- Basic Knowledge of Civil and Structural engineering and design.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills.
Closing in a month
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm