What You Will Do
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation (Gathering Requirement, System Requirement, Use Case, Activity Diagram, Sequence Diagram, API Contract, API Documentation, ERD, Database Understanding, Application Service Mapping Documentation, User Guide, Report Scrum Event (Daily Standup, Review, Retrospective)).
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English and Indonesian.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- Knowing the syntax of API Blueprint, Swagger, OpenAPI, and Markdown is a plus.
Closed 5 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm