What You Will Do
This will be internship position for 3 months duration with ~40 hours work per week:
- You will be assigned a real-life project that you're expected to finish before your internship ends. So, you won't just do menial tasks.
- You could be coding front end or back end or data engineering or infrastructure depending on your background/interest. We're looking for generalist who can write code (or learn quickly) from back end to front end.
- Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations.
- Create code that's easy to read.
- Work with your team to maintain, improve and clean your code.
- Review each other's code and learn the software engineering best practices here.
- Deliver good quality code in a reasonable timeline.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students pursuing an IT related degree from a reputable university.
- Solid Computer Science background.
- High level understanding on how the internet works (HTTP, DNS, IP, Server-client interaction, etc.).
- Experience in software development project e.g., freelance, personal, coding school.
- Experience in coding competition.
- Familiarity with development tools such as Linux, Git, Container (docker), bash scripting, browser devtool.
- Familiarity with cloud platform such as GCP, AWS, Azure.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm