What You Will Do
- Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations.
- Create code that's easy to read.
- Work with your team to maintain, improve and clean your code.
- Review each other's code and learn software engineering best practice here.
- Deliver good quality code in a reasonable timeline.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor (S1) Degree in Computer Science or if you don't have a Bachelor's degree, prove to us that you can code at the same level as other software engineer (we have people in our team who doesn't have Bachelor in computer science).
- Passion and curiosity to explore new things and keep abreast with new front end technologies.
- Has high level understanding on how the internet works (HTTP, DNS, IP, Server-client interaction, etc.).
- Comfortable working in server code although not very deep.
- Has prior experience as a software developer or UX designer.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with basic tooling like git, browser debugging, bash scripting, etc.
- Experience in coding competitions.
- Understand how to create a code with browser compatibility in different platform (android, desktop, iOS).
Closing in 5 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm