The Plant Management Trainee will undergo in-class training, rotation, on-the-job training and will be allocated to project assignments to learn all aspects of CFN Plant. The Plant Management Trainee will closely interact with the coach and the assigned manager to ensure the essential operational and leadership skills are learned.
What you will do
- Plant Management Trainee is responsible to undergo various assignments in Plant Operation related with:
- Dumping and logistic
- Load out and unload ingredients
- Manufacturing systems; LRT, production scheduling and etc
- Model Mill
- Plant Management Trainee is accountable for some projects and leading the team given by Plant Manager or Supervisor in each department related to improvement, finding the root cause, reliability, etc. and preparing report and presentation about their project.
- Responsible to make sure all daily operations (procedure, work instruction) are done according to where the trainee is assigned.
- Responsible to responding well for any questions, claim, request, etc from other functions such as sales, supply chain, and finance to avoid misunderstanding and information delays.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree from Engineering or Electrical Engineering with min GPA: 3.00 from reputable university years of work experience
- Conversant in English, oral & written
- Actively involves in organization / community activity
- Confident and adaptive to the new environment
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Effective problem solving skills
- Computer skill
- Having strong analytical knowledge and able to solve problems
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Preferred Qualifications
- Supervisory experience minimum 1-2 years. Preferably in food or agriculture industry
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.