Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
What you will do
- The Operation Development Program is designed to provide an unparalleled opportunity for candidates to learn all aspects of sweeteners business, from technical aspects to commercial.
- The learning program takes form in in-class training, rotation, on the job training & project assignment. Throughout the program Trainees will closely interact with coach & assigned manager to ensure they learn the essential skills: technical, business & leadership.
- Trainee will undergo various assignment in Production, Maintenance, Quality, Commercial,
- Planning, HR & Finance
- Accountable to complete assignment in each depts. with support from mentor & assigned manager
- Responsible to prepare report & presentation about their projects
- Responsible to work on daily operational where trainee is assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree from Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with min GPA: 3.00 from reputable university
- Professional with minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Conversant in English, oral & written
- Actively involves in organization / community activity
- Confident and adaptive to the new environment
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Problem solver
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm