Front Office Trainee is the ambassador of the hotel and is responsible for crafting memorable guest experience from pre-arrival to post-departure moments.
The individual is also the expert in local culture and heritage, provides flawless and luxury personalized service to all guests. Front Office Trainee is also responsible for the upkeep of the Officer Tent.
The Front Office Trainee will report directly to the Head Culturist and support in pre-opening responsibilities within the department.
What You Will Do
- Front Office Trainee must have an outstanding product knowledge and being the key contact of guests' inquiry.
- To ensure sending pre arrival email prior to guests' arrival acknowledge by Lead CC's.
- Executing all the request desired by guest in any aspect.
- Welcoming and handling guests' inquiry during stay.
- Fond farewell and sending departure email on the departure date together with the Lead CCs in charge.
- Checking the room prior to departure and arrival.
- Checking guests bill monitor by Camp Post Agent.
- Handling spa, dining, restaurant and activity reservation.
- Answering the phone within three rings, including wakeup call monitor by Camp Post Agent.
- Inventorying FO goods.
- Maximize the availability and engagement to the guest.
- Serving the guests during their presence at Officer's Tent.
- Ordering car and tent amenities for EA, ED and IH.
- Be the champion of the hotel's offerings and local city's culture and heritage by providing Concierge service including but not limiting to recommending and arranging reservations for dining, attractions and Capella Curates.
Required Skills and Abilities
Education - Diploma of college or university preferably in Hotel/Hospitality Management.
Work Experience - Concierge experience is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with personable character, good at cultivating strong guest relations.
- Very good command in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge in Property Management System (e.g., OPERA).
- Competent computing skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hospitality Sports and Tourism
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm