Provide administrative support to the Finance Department. Ensuring that the highest level of confidentiality is well maintained. Ensuring that all the works follow standards - complete in a timely manner and supported with back up.
The Finance Trainee will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with Capella Ubud, Bali standard. Finance Trainee must become a role model of company's culture. Provide exceptional and professional levels of service to all talents at all times.
What You Will Do
- Helping every section in Finance & Purchasing. The trainee will be placed in every section in Finance & Purchasing to understand Finance & Purchasing workflows.
- Assisting every section in accuracy and the data/back up completion when on duties on the assisted Finance & Purchasing section.
- Helping in any assigned administrative duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
Education - Minimum Diploma.
- High School Graduate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software - Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Possess a good command of the English language and the ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate with guests, both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to provide legible communication.
- Ability to use any office equipment/supplies.
- Well organized.
- Computer literate.
- Time management.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm