UX Researcher Intern - Design & User Experience - Remote
Campaign #ForChange Product-dev Internship Program 2023.
Position: Full time UX Researcher Interns.
Length: 6 months.
Paid Internship: Competitive based on Jakarta rates
We are looking for highly motivated interns who are ready to be part of an award-winning team working on the Best App for Good 2021 by Google Play Indonesia!
As an intern at Campaign #ForChange, you will have the opportunity to experience our company culture, expand your network and build skills to develop your expertise.
This is a full-time learning experience where you won't just be shadowing others—you'll be in the mix right from the start. We are also a full remote company so please feel free to apply no matter where you are located. Competitive compensation provided as well.
UX Researcher Intern:
User feedback is critical for a successful app. You will be conducting user research studies and evaluating the feedback received. Discussions and analysis of your findings will be used to create prototypes for product improvements or new product ideas.
You will also work closely with our Product Manager and other designers to document user flow and to improve the management of design files and assets.
What You Will Do
- Work with our apps team to improve entire features and products in Campaign #ForChange based on user experiences.
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through user interviews, usability testing, surveys, benchmark studies, online experiments (A/B testing) and many more.
- Designing the work cycle of the research project being handled.
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and other Researchers to prioritize research opportunities.
- Understand and incorporate technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates/university students welcomed.
- Have good analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative research skills.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Familiar with design tools (e.g., Figma), understand Maze is be a plus.
- Have experience in research project and passionate in UX industry.
- Have a portfolio in UX Researcher is a point plus.
- Understand product development process.
- Can be sensitive to problems experienced by users in accessing existing applications.
- Be available for a 6-month internship.
- Complete any 3 challenges in the Campaign #ForChange app that reflects your personal social mission.
Campaign.com is an Indonesia-based social startup that connects individuals, social organizations, donors, and sponsors who care about social issues. Our platform enables social actions in support of social organizations to unlock donations from sponsors and donors.
Campaign.com is a social startup #ForChange.
We have supported more than 1,000 communities to start more social campaigns since we started in 2015. Collectively resulting in more than 100.000 actions taken by 120,000 changemakers!
Campaign.com was proudly started in Indonesia by Indonesians with the goal of building a global community of changemakers by 2021.
Come join a fun-loving community of changemakers coming together to make the world a better place.
Find campaigns you care about and accept the challenge to be part of the solution!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.