Digital Marketing Intern - Communications - Remote
Campaign #ForChange Internship Program 2023
Position: Full-time Marketing Interns
Length: 4 months
Paid Internship: Competitive based on Jakarta rates
We are looking for highly motivated interns who are ready to be part of an award-winning team working on the Best App for Good 2021 by Google Play Indonesia!
As an intern at Campaign #ForChange, you will have the opportunity to experience our company culture, expand your network and build skills to develop your expertise.
This is a full-time learning experience where you won't just be shadowing others—you'll be in the mix right from the start. We are also a full remote company so please feel free to apply no matter where you are located. Competitive compensation provided as well.
What You Will Do
- Plan and execute digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, copywriting, marketing database, email marketing, and social media.
- Establish and monitor both paid and organic digital marketing strategies.
- Create digital campaign and promotion concepts, budget planning, implementation schedule, and reporting to meet the objectives.
- Analyze and improve conversion and traffic across digital marketing activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Major in Marketing, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge of both paid and organic digital marketing: SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, paid advertising campaigns.
- Solid knowledge improving conversion rate, customer growth, social media engagement, and ROI through digital marketing.
- Good understanding of impactful content and design.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Have an interest/interest in projects and social movements, especially the social issues that the Campaign focuses on (Equality, Education, Environment, Health).
- Proactive & creative in finding a solution or solving a case.
- Students for at least on semester 5 or above are prioritized, with the consideration that they have received basic lecture material in accordance with the majors applied for.
- Students can convert credits for at least 15 credits.
- Willing to work & study in a fast-paced work environment.
- Have good communication skills, both written or spoken.
- Able to work independently or in groups.
- Have a growth mindset.
- Willing to work remotely (online) so this internship opportunity is open for those who lives outside JABODETABEK.
- Complete any 3 challenges in the Campaign #ForChange app that reflects your personal social mission.
Campaign.com is an Indonesia-based social startup that connects individuals, social organizations, donors, and sponsors who care about social issues. Our platform enables social actions in support of social organizations to unlock donations from sponsors and donors.
Campaign.com is a social startup #ForChange.
We have supported more than 1,000 communities to start more social campaigns since we started in 2015. Collectively resulting in more than 100.000 actions taken by 120,000 changemakers!
Campaign.com was proudly started in Indonesia by Indonesians with the goal of building a global community of changemakers by 2021.
Come join a fun-loving community of changemakers coming together to make the world a better place.
Find campaigns you care about and accept the challenge to be part of the solution!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.