British American Tobacco is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
- Location Malang, Indonesia
- Function Operations
- Level Graduate
- Appointment Type Permanent
British American Tobacco currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Global Graduate Program in Operations, to be based in our Malang Office.
BAT approach to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Program, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. The Global Graduate Program provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development.
What is Global Graduate Program & What do we offer
It's a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and new professionals! The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT Operations Team! You’ll build on your experience from the commercial challenge. Learn about the range of our Operations. And experience life at the sharp end in one of these business areas:
- Leaf (buying tobacco from farmers)
- Plan (balancing supply with demand)
- Logistics (managing supply chain flow and strategy)
- Make (manufacturing)
- Procurement (focusing on innovation, smart spending and quality partnerships)
- Service (understanding consumer needs to put them at the heart of Operations; or supporting our transformation in Global Business Services)
- Product Innovation (working with Marketing & Sales and R&D to introduce new products)
During the program, you will have
- Comprehensive onboarding to BAT Business and Operation Function
- A real job assigned in executive level
- World-class leadership training opportunities
- International exposure in developing your people and management skills
- Networking & mentorship with experienced leaders and other graduates from all over the world!
At the end of the 12 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role as the Entry-Level Manager.
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated with Bachelor or Masters from a reputable university majoring in Engineering and Agriculture
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Fresh graduates and final year students are welcome to apply
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Globally mobile
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken)
- Indonesia National ONLY
Make no mistake, our Global Graduate Program isn’t an easy option. But if you’re the kind of person who always gives their all, it could lead to a uniquely rewarding career.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:23rd September 2018, 6:00 pm