Some people are more ambitious than others. More innovative. More collaborative. More adaptable. More courageous. Few graduates combine all these qualities - the qualities of a leader. If you're one of them, then an inspiring journey awaits you on BAT's one-year Global Graduate Programme.
About the programme
If you have what it takes, no other organisation offers a graduate experience quite like BAT’s. It’s fast-paced. Exciting. It’ll stretch you to the limit. And prepare you for a management role in just 12 months.
Our unique programme throws you into a real job from day one; develops your potential through world class training – connecting you with fellow graduates and experienced colleagues from across the globe; and, ultimately, sets you up for a successful career ahead.
What you will do
You will have an impactful start and a busy year ahead. You’ll have a real commercial job from day one and prove that you can deliver results at the frontline of our business.
Meeting consumers’ needs sits at the heart of what we do. Which is why it’s so important that you learn what this part of the business is about and prove you understand the challenges and opportunities of the people who work in these roles.
About your future
We’re serious about putting you on the right career path, and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things. Of course, no two careers are the same, but here’s an outline of how you could expect to progress over the next five years.
- Global Graduate Programme – Build your understanding of consumers, your functional skills and practical hands-on experience.
- Entry Level Manager – Sharpen your functional and leadership capabilities, while developing a deeper understanding of consumers.
- Manager – By now, your functional skills and management capabilities will mark you out as a true business leader.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Having a bachelor or master degree from reputable universities in any major
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Fresh Graduates and final students are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken)
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2018, 6:00 pm