BAT approach to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Program, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. The Global Graduate Program provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development.
What is Global Graduate Program & What do we offer?
It's a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and entry level professionals! The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT Marketing Team! You'll learn trade marketing fundamentals from a field-based commercial role. Then you’ll experience roles covering brand positioning, brand authorship, consumer dialogue, account classification, strategy planning and market tracking.
What you will do
During the program, you will have
- Comprehensive onboarding to BAT Business and Marketing Function
- A real job assigned in executive level
- World-class leadership training opportunities
- International exposure in developing your people and management skills
- Networking & mentorship with experienced leaders and other graduates from all over the world!
At the end of the 12 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role as the Entry Level Manager. It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated with Bachelor or Masters from a reputable university with any major
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Fresh graduates and final year students are welcome to apply
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Globally mobile
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken)
- Indonesia National ONLY
- Make no mistake, our Global Graduate Program isn’t an easy option. But if you’re the kind of person who always gives their all, it could lead to a uniquely rewarding career.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:21st August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.