British American Tobacco approach to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Programme, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career. The Global Graduate Programme provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development.
The Global Graduate Programme & What We Offer:
It's a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and new professionals!
The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of British American Tobacco Operation Team!
You'll build on your experience from the commercial challenge, learn about the range of our Operation, and experience life at the sharp end in one of these business areas:
- Leaf (buying tobacco from farmers).
- Plan (balancing supply with demand).
- Logistics (managing supply chain flow and strategy).
- Make (manufacturing).
- Procurement (focusing on innovation, smart spending and quality partnerships).
- Service (understanding consumer needs to put them at the heart of Operations or supporting our transformation in Global Business Services).
- Product Innovation (working with Marketing & Sales and R&D to introduce new products).
During the program, you will have:
- Comprehensive onboarding to British American Tobacco - Business and Operation Function.
- A real job assigned in executive level.
- World-class leadership training opportunities.
- International exposure in developing your people and management skills.
- Networking & mentorship with senior leaders and other graduates from all over the world!
At the end of the 12 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role as the Manager.
It’s tough - It’s fast-paced - And it’ll stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at British American Tobacco!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated with Bachelor or Master’s from a reputable university majoring in Engineering or Agriculture.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.5.
- Fresh graduates and final year students are welcome to apply.
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Globally mobile.
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken).
- Indonesia National or Permanent Resident ONLY.
Make no mistake, our Global Graduate Program isn’t an easy option. But if you’re the kind of person who always gives their all, it could lead to a uniquely rewarding career.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:7th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm