Our team is looking for an Entry-Level Python Developer (Intern) to join them in the upcoming weeks.
This position is great for an aspiring Python Developer looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
What You Will Do
- Working closely with the engineering team to contribute to our open-source Python libraries.
- Expanding support for multimodality related to image, text, and audio processing.
- Collaborating with the community to solve specific challenges and contributing these requirements to various projects.
- Working on a variety of software tasks and projects.
- Researching new technologies and incorporating them into new systems and products.
- Taking the initiative in leading projects and collaborating with others.
- Testing, integrating, writing, troubleshooting, and debugging software.
- Responsibility for the architecture and implementation of critical software components.
- Working to improve the performance and functionality of current systems and products.
- Updating current products and developing new products according to product specifications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong interest in new trends and technologies.
- Confident communication skills in English.
- Willingness to continuously learn from both successes and failures, remaining open to change and continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of people and groups.
- Ability to create timely content with attention to detail and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to the target audience.
- Well-organized team player with the ability to multi-task, act individually, and think creatively.
- High enthusiasm for Python and willingness to expand knowledge.
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Zoom applications.
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems.
Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We began from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to the business table their practical and academic years of experience to form a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. From 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment, leveraging our deep industry experience and applying analytical rigor to deliver exceptional results for companies.
We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm