Our team is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks.
This position is great for an aspiring graphic design professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
What You Will Do
- Create stronger, clearer, and more eye-catching designs by understanding how, why, and when to layout and compose documents.
- Create color palettes, manipulate colors, or troubleshoot in tools such as Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Use the main tools in a designer's arsenal, typography and color, to grab attention and set the right mood for your documents.
- Use key features on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and other platforms to showcase your work, share your creative workflow and generally increase your online presence.
- Distort and warp layers, work with text, create shapes, draw and edit vector paths with the Pen tool, create animations, apply painting effects, save and share libraries, and work with artboards.
- Get started with basic design software, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Use important principles of composition in your designs.
- Be more creative both individually and as part of a team.
- Apply your new skills to the real world of work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience.
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom.
- Willingness to learn and develop graphic design skills.
- Competitive and proactive attitude.
- Fluency in English.
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems.
Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We began from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to the business table their practical and academic years of experience to form a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. From 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment, leveraging our deep industry experience and applying analytical rigor to deliver exceptional results for companies.
We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm