Our team is looking for a Data Analysis Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks.
This position is great for an aspiring data analysis professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
What You Will Do
- Get started with business analytics, including accessing and integrating the right data and constructing a data map.
- Prepare data, explore it visually, and describe it using statistical methods.
- Think and talk like an analyst.
- How to collaborate with others in different roles to get the data you need.
- Turn information into a work of art and intrigue your audience.
- Use a powerful set of business analytics tools to create and share visualizations with others in the organization.
- Make smarter, data-driven decisions.
- Interpret the data you see, find the data you need, and clean the data to work effectively with the data.
- Work with data, including how to import data, work with flat files such as CSV, and create data sets for others.
- Use predictive tools in business analytics that can help companies make better decisions.
- Use business analytics tools and techniques to leverage sales data and help organizations get more leads, close more deals, and ultimately increase the number of customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience.
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom.
- Willingness to learn and develop data analysis skills.
- Competitive and proactive attitude.
- Fluency in English.
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems.
Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We began from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to the business table their practical and academic years of experience to form a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. From 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment, leveraging our deep industry experience and applying analytical rigor to deliver exceptional results for companies.
We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm