This internship program is for students from Oceanography Engineering or Subsea Engineering to learn Pipeline Engineering at BP Indonesia.
What You Will Do
- Act as an Intern to work under supervision of Surveyor and Pipeline Engineer in defining preferable pipeline route.
- Responsible for learning and review of bathymetries, metocean, and Seabed Features of Bintuni Bay Area based on available existing data.
- Responsible for defining criteria for Pipeline Route Selection based on gathered data.
- Responsible for data processing of bathymetry, metocean, and Seabed Features of Bintuni Bay Area to obtain options of pipeline route using pipeline route processing software.
- Responsible for creating a scoring matrix to rank the preferable pipeline route.
- Responsible for developing a report of a preferable pipeline route.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student from Oceanography Engineering or Subsea Engineering.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, writing and reporting skills in Bahasa and English.
- Able to work under deadline, and perform individually as well as part of the team.
- Indonesian nationality is a must.
Closing in a day
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm