This opportunity is for students in 3rd-4th year in Engineering major. The student will experience working with engineers in Engineering team in Jakarta office.
What you will do
- Receive an orientation to the company for which they are interning. This introduces the intern to the company’s mission and goals and provides them with information about company rules, regulations and procedures. It also introduces the intern to fellow employees who they can go to in the future with questions.
- As directed, undertake a meaningful work assignment which may include a project in the Business and to develop practical skills and knowledge and technical competencies.
- May be required to present results of work assignment/project experience to upper management.
- Performs a broad range of support in order to support the effectiveness of the business.
- Complies with BP’s Code of Conduct and models BP’s Values & Behaviors.
Required Skills and Abilities
Applicants must submit a detailed transcript of all courses completed and grades attained to date. Before you submit your application, you will have the opportunity to save your draft answers and return to them at a later stage. Once you have submitted your application, however, you will no longer have access to it. You can still view your personal profile details in your account. Please note that when you apply online, you will be contacted by us via email using the address you have provided. Some email systems are configured to place emails from an unknown recipient into your Junk Email folder, so please ensure that you check your messages regularly and, if necessary, enable your system to receive emails from us.
- Currently studying any Engineering major with good academic achievement.
- Has good technical knowledge.
- Has interest and passion to develop career in oil and gas industry.
- Has high self-motivation and has eagerness to grow and develop.
- This is only for Indonesian national.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm