This Internship Program with BP is provided to give fresh graduates the chance to learn before embarking the working world.
What You Will Do
Responsible for acquiring valuable insight and knowledge that can further the intern's interest in their chosen career field through gaining work experience and learning about the organization and the business. Interns work for a fixed period of time.
- Complete all requirements of the Intern Program.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to HSSE in all activities.
- Support the preparation of drilling well design, in compliance with BP's policies and procedures.
- Support any drilling engineering and feasibility studies, cost evaluations, equipment and services evaluations in compliance with - BP policy and procedures. All local and Ministry regulations.
- Support the preparation of cost estimating and cost control for drilling activities.
- Support the performance tracking and management to provide data for technical limits and for continuous improvement.
- Interacts with service providers and 3rd party equipment suppliers to ensure a high level of performance and technical integrity.
- Support the preparation of specification and evaluation of necessary equipment and services for drilling design and implementation.
- Support the preparation of post activity evaluation, knowledge management and transfer of best practices to embed lessons learnt in upcoming or future drilling activities to drive continuous improvement.
- Support the identification and implementation of appropriate new technologies, to improve the drilling of wells and lower project cost.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduates/Bachelor Degree from related Engineering study.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, writing and reporting skills in Bahasa and English.
- Able to work under deadline, and perform individually as well as part of the team.
- Indonesian nationality is a must.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2020, 6:00 pm