What You Will Do
- Checking figures (numbers) tally between documents for tax audit process.
- Preparing and submitting related documents and data for tax audit process.
- Translate letter/minutes of meeting from Tax Auditor/documents.
- Cross check Tax Figures of any tax calculation.
- Tax analysis supporting for fairness and accuracy.
- Preparing draft from other division and follow up the process.
- Submit document and progress to Tax Office.
- Support administrative work and review/analysis work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Tax/Accounting/Finance or related area.
- Familiar with PPH and PPN, especially Tax Art 21, Tax Art 23/26, VAT, e-SPT, and e-Bukpot.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Keen to learn and proactive. Demonstrate leadership skill, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Open for COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY.
Full-time paid internship for 6 months.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:21st Jun 2022, 6:00 pm