Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big - Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology - Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come.
This is only possible with a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What You Will Do
- Upload Tax invoices to Government Tax System.
- Provide supporting data for invoices mitigation and detective control (DC).
- Receiving and check delivery note from transporter.
- Collect and submit data for new customer and support for admin tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor Degree of Any Major, preferably Industrial Engineering and Business Administration.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Keen to learn and proactive.
- Demonstrate leadership skill, communication and problem solving skills.
- Able to handle multitasking work, pro-active, fast learner, quick response.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm