What You Will Do
- Upload Tax invoices to Government Tax System.
- Provide supporting data for invoices mitigation and detective control (DC).
- Receiving and check delivery note from transporter.
- Collect and submit data for new customer and support for admin tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor Degree of Any Major, preferably Industrial Engineering and Business Administration.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Keen to learn and proactive.
- Demonstrate leadership skills, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Able to handle multitasking work, proactive, fast learner, quick response.
Full-time Internship for 6 months.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm