What You Will Do
- Prepare invoices, sorting delivery order, and pricing administration support.
- Update delivery control, check cycle count, debit note, and download barcode delivery.
- Personal assistant to HoD (Head of Department), such as handling HoD claim, work on business trip, etc.
- General administrative function and support.
- Travel coordinator.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree of any major, preferably Business Administration, Management, and Secretarial Studies.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge in general office administration.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Keen to learn and proactive.
- Demonstrate leadership skill, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Able to handle multitasking work, pro-active, fast learner, and quick response.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm