What You Will Do
- Supporting technical sales in internal sales activity such as provide quotation, sales report.
- Follow up and maintain after-sales activity such as payment and invoicing.
- Follow up RFQ (Request for Quotation), handle OES administration requirement for delivery, and invoicing.
- Support special project in CFH (Customer team off-highway) and CWW (customer team worldwide).
- Maintain part number library.
- Support sales and marketing as requested.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree of Any Major, preferably Management, Marketing, Industrial Engineering, and Business Administration.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Keen to learn and proactive, demonstrate leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills with entrepreneurial mindset.
- Able to multitask, pro-active, fast learner, and independent.
Full-time internship for 6 months.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Engineering, Management, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:26th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm