What You Will Do
- Update job ads in the internal system and post it on social media sites (LinkedIn).
- Screen and shortlist resume in talent pool.
- Schedule, coordinate and confirm interviews with candidates, hiring manager, and HRBP.
- Gather and update employee databases with new employee information.
- Assist HR-related reports as needed.
- Assist new employees on boarding alongside HRBP.
- Support in HR administrative task.
- Participate in organizing department events.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students from any major, preferably in late semester of HR Management or Psychology major.
- Preferably with related organizational/project experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa and English.
- Keen to learn and proactive.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Team player and positive learning attitude.
Open for COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY.
Full-time paid internship for 6 months.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling, Recruitment
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2022, 6:00 pm