What You Will Do
- Assisting administrative task of the division: correspondence and making contracts.
- Monitor Purchase Order (SAP).
- Assisting the assessment process and data analysis for vendors.
- Check status Job and update overdue on BeQIK.
- Support the department's operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students pursuing a diploma degree or Bachelor’s degree are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good communication skills, people person, and a team player.
- Keen to learn and proactive.
- Demonstrate leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
Open for COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY.
Full-time paid internship for 6 months.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain, Procurement
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm