What You Will Do
- Support business unit in preparation and execution of new projects.
- Assist communication with OEM customer for new projects and series.
- Support sales report analysis for B2B after-sales activity.
- Perform other administrative duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students from any major, preferably students with Business Management and Engineering background.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Keen to learn and proactive.
- Demonstrate leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Closed 13 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Management
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm