What You Will Do
- Design, artwork, layout and formatting, typesetting promotional material.
- Assist in conceptualizing and designing digital media campaigns aligned with organization's goals.
- Assist end-to-end digital projects related to Personnel Marketing.
- Liaise with department teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up to date with social media trends.
- Prepare, draft, and edit write-ups for readability and consistency.
- Proof reading and copywriting.
- Assist end to end streaming process for personnel marketing digital event.
- Moderating streaming events shall be necessary.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students from any major, preferably last semester.
- Preferably with related organizational/project experience, with portfolio to attach.
- Excellent creativity skill, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Solid knowledge of Canva.
- Understanding of the latest social media trends.
- Familiar with visual communication principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa and English.
- Passion for writing and designing.
- Team player and positive learning attitude.
Full-time paid Internship for 6 months.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm