What You Will Do
- Assisted to general Automotive Aftermarket team in executing all marketing activities such as marketing visit, marketing campaign and marketing events.
- Handled marketing system (SAP and Pricing tools).
- Helped to set special price, free of charge request and rebooking order.
- Managed ticket approval, invoice and booking as Travel coordinator.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree of Any Major, preferably Marketing.
- Able to use any design software (Adobe package, Inkscape, etc.).
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Keen to learn and proactive. Demonstrate leadership skills, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Able to handle multitasking work, proactive, fast learner, quick response.
Open for COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY.
Full-time paid internship for 6 months.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:5th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm