What You Will Do
- Support following up A/R Listing.
- Supporting internal control process within the division.
- Provide data organization.
- Conduct other administrative and accounting related tasks for Building Technology Department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or related area.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Keen to learn and proactive. Demonstrate leadership skill, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Open for COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY.
Full-time paid internship for 6 months.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm