What You Will Do
- Provide technical support of Bosch's Industry 4.0 Solutions for Partner and customer.
- Analyze the gap of technical requirement from customer.
- Work closely with international team for troubleshooting and technical support activity.
- Hands-on with Bosch Development kit to develop Industry 4.0 PoC Project.
- Work Collaboratively with the team for Marketing and Media Activity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Major from Electrical Engineering, Mechanical, Industrial, or IT are welcome.
- HIGH Passionate with the Industry 4.0 Topic for Manufacture Industries.
- Familiar and experience with industrial protocols such as Modbus, Canbus, Profibus, Ethernet, OPC etc.
- Familiar and experience with IoT standards and communication protocols like MQTT, HTTPs, etc.
- Experience with communications protocols such as WiFi, Zigbee, BLE, NB-IoT, Lora.
- Experience with electrical component and microcontrollers such as Raspberry pi, ESP32, STM, etc.
- Familiar and basic knowledge in industrial systems like SCADA, PLC, etc. is a plus.
- Must be able to work independently or in group.
- Written and verbal communications skills in English.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Information...
- Closing Date:1st Sep 2021, 6:00 pm