What You Will Do
- Running SMK3 (System Management K3) together with HSE Manager.
- Preparing related documentation required for SMK3.
- Share to related department regarding to new document or new way of working.
- Prepare HIRA / Risk assessment for Safety, Health & Environment.
- Work mapping - 70% in office/home, 30% at workshop.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students pursuing diploma degree or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related to K3 and HSE.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good communication skills, people person, and a team player.
- Keen to learn and proactive.
- Demonstrate leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work from office in Cilandak.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm