What You Will Do
- Support weekly/monthly report on latest news related to Government activities, regulations, or statements that connects with the company’s business.
- Make a summary on specific regulations and its implementations on daily business activities.
- Support man-mapping activities and make impactful connections with ID regulator stakeholders.
- Support any presentation materials/data for any meetings related to Government Relations topic.
- Able to understand the regulations in ID and compare with the regional and global regulations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree of Government Administration, International Relations, or Law (Domestic Law).
- Having a good knowledge of ID Governmental Organizations (Ministries, Local Governments, etc.).
- Possess comprehensive understanding on ID regulations and its implications.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Keen to learn and proactive.
- Demonstrate leadership skill, systematic thinking abilities, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Open for College Students Only - Preferably last year students.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Government, Law
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm