What You Will Do
- Assist general Automotive Aftermarket team in executing all marketing activities which include, but not limited to - Marketing visit, marketing campaign, and marketing events.
- Handle marketing system (SAP and IPT).
- Assist in setting special price, free of charge request, and rebooking order.
- Manage ticket approval, invoice, and booking as travel coordinator.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students of any major, preferably Marketing.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Adept in operating design software (Adobe package, Inkscape, etc.).
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Keen to learn and proactive.
- Demonstrate leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, fast-learner, and quick response.
Closing in 4 days
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:12th May 2021, 6:00 pm