What You Will Do
- Assisting administrative task of the division; invoices, costing, employee ID and employee access card, SIM card and vendor registration, monthly stock office supplies, and maintenance schedule.
- Collecting, recording, and reporting OB, Messenger, and driver attendance sheet.
- Assisting in company's operational duties, including company event.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree of Any Major.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa.
- Active in organization.
- Able to handle multitasking work, pro-active, fast learner, and responsive.
Open for COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY.
Full-time paid internship for 6 months.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm