Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch - Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What You Will Do
- Support following up A/R listing.
- Supporting internal control process within the division.
- Provide data organizations
- Conduct other administrative and accounting related tasks as assigned during internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Major in Accounting, Economics, or Finance Related.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Keen to learn and proactive. Demonstrate leadership skill, communication and problem solving skills.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm