What You Will Do
- Post incoming payment from intercompany and 3rd party customer.
- Assist with preparing SOA (Statement of Account) for business units.
- Prepare AR aging report for company code.
- Prepare supporting documents for forex deal transaction.
- Receive goods invoices from logistics department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree of any major, preferably Accounting and Finance.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Keen to learn and proactive. Demonstrate leadership skill, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Able to handle multitasking work, pro-active, fast learner, and quick response.
Full-time internship for 6 months.
Open for COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:28th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm