What You Will Do
- Posting RBID vendor invoices intercompany and 3rd parties to SAP.
- Import custom duty (in Bahasa called PIB) to SAP.
- Posting Goods in Transit (GIT to SAP).
- Posting RBID employees' expense claim to SAP.
- Mitigating and scanning the vendor, 3rd parties and forwarder invoices.
- Listing logbook invoices intercompany.
- Scanning invoices' barcode.
- Doing other accounting jobs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting/Tax/Finance related.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in written verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Keen to learn and proactive.
- Demonstrate leadership skills, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Full-time Internship for 6 months.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm